Junior Consultant Finance & Risk Data and Reporting – Financial Services Industry (Amsterdam)
- Amsterdam, Hollande-Septentrionale, Pays-Bas
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 19 janv. 18 2018-01-19
See job description for details
Junior Consultant Finance & Risk Data and Reporting - Financial Services Industry (Amsterdam)
We are looking for highly-skilled candidates to join our fast-growing Finance and Risk team in Amsterdam.
As a Junior Financial & Risk Management consultant, your key responsibilities will be to
- Solve complex problems related to finance and risk on client-facing projects for top Tier 1 and 2 banking, insurance and asset management clients
- Manage F&R projects at our clients (on-site) and be directly involved in customer relationships
- Follow up on regulation & new market developments to ensure up-to-date knowledge
- Supporting F&R business development by helping shaping offerings, attending client meetings and supporting organizing roundtables / events
- Taking an active part in shaping the Finance & Risk community within Accenture
Role in the organization
Accenture is a company that operates globally in the areas of Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing. Finance & Risk is part of our Consulting branch. We work together with our clients to help them become high performance organizations. We achieve this through a combination of proven experience and extensive skills in all branches and operating functions. You will primarily operate from our office in Amsterdam but you can be deployed (inter)nationally.
You are able to switch quickly between strategy and operations, you are flexible and able to find the right tone for communication to peers and (senior) management.
- Finished Master's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Financial Management, Controlling, or Data Science; a Ph.D. is an advantage
- Strong personality and can do attitude
- Great analytical and conceptual skills
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Team player with strong analytical skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both verbal and written
- Extracurricular activities (student board- and/or international experience
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You'll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries.
Moreover, you can contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Appealing bonus program;
- Good ad flexible mobility arrangement;
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Expense allowance;
- Discount on Accenture shares;
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button 'solliciteer online' and send us your cv and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy, you can contact Charlotte Sikking (Recruiter) via firstname.lastname@example.org
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.Accenture.nl/carriere or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.