Client focused - Full time - Amsterdam
The Payroll Officer will be part of a growing payroll department, providing payroll services to a diverse range of international clients. The payroll administrator will have a solid understanding of payroll legislation and will be able to process payrolls from start to finish.
- A payroll qualification in PDL, a degree in VPS is advantageous.
- Proven experience in a payroll administrator role within a payroll delivery position.
- Exposure to expat/international payrolls is desirable.
- Experience of processing payrolls end to end.
- Expertise in all MS Office packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
- Prior exposure to Unit4 payroll software would be advantageous.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Processing payrolls complex clients;
- Processing salary splits and shadow payrolls;
- Check on processed payrolls by Junior Officers;
- Set-up payrolls regular clients;
- Conference calls and client meetings together with Senior Officer or Supervisor;
- Processing year end reporting;
- Preparing payments in banking system;
- General tasks for the team;
- Other checks for complete client portfolio such as salary norm 30% ruling;
- Providing input for improvements department;
- Billing input;
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Excellent working conditions: salary package above market level, good work-life balance
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.