Talent and Organization Manager – Financial Services Industry Group (Amsterdam)
- Amsterdam, Hollande-Septentrionale, Pays-Bas
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 14 déc. 17 2017-12-14
See job description for details
Talent and Organization Manager - Financial Services Industry Group (Amsterdam)
At Accenture, you will work alongside fellow industry experts to lead impactful transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client's most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you will have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
At the highest level, Accenture Consulting professionals are industry experts with the insights and capabilities to transform the world's leading companies. Our professionals are responsible for:
- Orchestrating and bringing together expertise from across the entire organization-strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations-to deliver value to clients
- Building and sustaining long-term client relationships
- Selling and delivering an expanded range of management and technology consulting services.
Accenture provides methods, tools, and accelerators founded in leading practice to help our clients structure, launch, and implement the large-scale transformation programs which drives effectiveness and improves performance. By leveraging Accenture, our clients can take advantage of our research and experience in 'Workforce of the Future', 'Insight Driven Change' and Digital.
Accenture Talent and Organization offers a comprehensive, analytics-based approach to identifying workforce needs considering business goals, collaborating with clients to dramatically improve performance through integrated talent, HR and organization enablement services.
This role is aligned within our Financial Services Operating Unit and will work with clients in Banking, Capital Markets and Insurance. Learn more about the solutions we are providing to clients in these industry areas at: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/industries-index
Place in the organization
Accenture is a global company engaged in Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations. With more than 365.000 employees we serve clients in more than 120 countries. We work with our clients to help them become high-performance organizations. We do this through a combination of proven experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions. In addition, we conduct in-depth studies of the most successful companies in the world.
Accenture is divided into five operating groups, and Financial Services is one of them. As a Manager, you will be part of Talent and Organization Financial Services group - helping banks, insurers and capital markets firms develop dynamic new workforces empowered by digital to adapt, thrive on disruption and drive change.
You are a team player and you excel in solving complex Organizational, Workforce and Change related problems. You are goal driven, you take responsibility and you have good persuasion skills.
- Master's degree
- 5 or more years of relevant experience in Talent & Organization
- 3 or more years of relevant experience in management consulting
- Relevant knowledge and practical experience in at least one of the following; Talent Management, Change Management, Cultural Change
- Able to lead sales activities for Talent and Organization programs
- Talent and Organization solution deployment experience with extensive level of exposure to transition/deployment planning, design/execution, and business readiness / adoption.
- Experience in leading, guiding and coaching people & teams
- Experience with Agile and/or DevOps transformations
- International working experiences
- Industry experience within Financial Services
- Dutch and English language fluent proficienc y
We offer a work environment centered around your development. You work together with talented colleagues from many nationalities on challenging projects for the leading national and international companies. Accenture offers room for training on both business skills as well as personal development. Training is offered on international locations together with colleagues from many countries. We provide excellent primary and secondary working conditions, including;
- Contract for indefinite duration
- 13th month and holiday allowance, which you can allocate in a flexible benefits tool
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Enhanced and flexible mobility solutions
- Pension scheme tailored to personal needs
- Laptop and smartphone which can be used for personal use as well
- Discount on Accenture stock
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button 'solliciteer online' and send us your cv and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy, you can contact Puck Becht via firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website https://www.accenture-insights.nl/careers or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.