Associate Infrastructure Investments
- Zeist, Utrecht, Pays-Bas
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 07 déc. 17 2017-12-07
PGGM is a Dutch pension fund service provider responsible for managing the pensions for different pension funds, their affiliated employers and employees. PGGM’s Infrastructure team falls within the Private Markets division. Investments in infrastructure are strongly aligned with the long term investment strategy of PGGM and its clients.
For our location in Zeist (Utrecht, central Netherlands) we are looking for a
Associate Infrastructure Investments
As an Associate in our team you play an important role in both the investment and asset management process. You have a primary or supporting role in the following:
- Financial modelling, including building and maintaining financial models for the purposes of scenario analyses and valuation;
- Analyses of investment opportunities and key risks through due diligence;
- Preparation and presentation of proposals to the Investment Committee;
- Portfolio management, including preparation of and reporting on valuations and asset reviews.
PGGM Infrastructure department
PGGM is a Dutch pension fund service provider responsible for managing the pensions for different pension funds, their affiliated employers and employees. PGGM’s Infrastructure team falls within the Private Markets division. Investments in infrastructure are strongly aligned with the long term investment strategy of PGGM and its clients. The Infrastructure team has a global mandate to invest in equity of infrastructure companies and projects across four different sectors including (I) renewable energy, (II) energy and utilities, (III) transportation and telecommunication and (IV) social infrastructure. The team currently consist of 27 professionals who are active in origination, execution and asset management. Approximately 80% of the current portfolio of Eur 7.5 bln consists of direct investments in private infrastructure, often in co-operation with strategic and financial investors. The remainder are investments in private infrastructure funds. In the coming years, the emphasis will be on direct investing, growing the business further and creating long term shareholder value through active asset management.
The successful candidate should demonstrate a passion for infrastructure investment combined The successful candidate should demonstrate a passion for infrastructure investments combined with the ambition to develop within this role and the Infrastructure team. We are keen to strengthen our team with colleagues with knowledge of the German, French, Italian or Nordic markets.
We are looking for candidates with the following profile:
- Experience: 3 to 4 years of relevant professional experience in investment banking, M&A or transaction advisory services;
- Master's degree in business, economics, finance or engineering, preferably complemented with at least level 1 of CFA or an equivalent designation;
- Analytical capacity, attention to details, ability to carry out creative analyses and a critical mind;
- Strong financial modelling skills;
- Result driven: Focuses on results, goes the extra mile;
- Communication: A strong team player with effective communication skills;
- Innovation: Develops original ideas and solutions;
- Quality and Efficiency: Works accurate and efficient;
- Language Skills: Fluency in English. Fluency in German, French, Italian, Swedish, Finnish, Danish or Norwegian are also very welcome.
A professional and dynamic working environment providing plenty of opportunities to hone your skills and to foster independent and innovative thinking.
Our culture is one of collaboration and support with the goal of working together to deliver excellent services to our clients.
Like to know more?
Contact Vincent Mossing, Recruiter at +31 (0)30-277 2229.
Apply for Associate Investment Manager Infrastructure
Please apply with resume and motivation via our application form.
Pre-employment screening is an integral part of the selection procedure.