Vice President Private Equity
- Lima, Lima Capital, Perou
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BlueOrchard Finance Ltd
- 22 sept. 17
Founded in 2001, BlueOrchard Finance is a leading impact investment management firm. With offices on four continents, the company has to date invested more than USD 4bn across 70 developing countries. To support our growth, we are looking to expand our private equity team.
BlueOrchard is currently investing the InsuResilience Investment Fund. As Vice President Private Equity, you will originate and execute deals for the Fund, providing growth capital to Emerging Market insurers and developing the global market for climate insurance. Based in Lima, the focus of your activities will be on the Latin American market. In your function, you will report directly to the Co-Head of Private Equity and will work closely with BlueOrchard’s local investment teams.
- Deal sourcing in the Latin America region;
- Execution of transactions, including coordination of the approval process;
- Coordination of post-deal monitoring and value creation.
- Managing the relationships with portfolio companies.
Required skills and experience
- At least 6 years of relevant work experience, including three or more years in Private Equity;
- Board experience and experience in financial institutions, especially insurance, a plus;
- Good market knowledge and strong network in Latin American markets;
- Strong track record and experience in deal execution;
- Proficiency in Spanish, English and Portuguese;
- Excellent academics from a leading university or Business School.
Your personal profile
- Proactive, high energy, self-confidence, hunger to invest and entrepreneurial mind-set;
- Willingness to work hands-on in a small team;
- Comfortable coordinating and managing internal and stakeholders under pressure;
- Passion for Impact Investing.
Please apply in ENGLISH, including CV and cover letter via www.blueorchard.com/about-us/careers/
Deadline for application is 31.10.2017.