- Cracovie, Voïvodie de Petite-Pologne, Pologne
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 16 janv. 18 2018-01-16
Our client is a Swiss global financial services company that provides wealth management, asset management and investment banking for private, corporate and institutional clients worldwide.
Currently, we are seeking for an experienced and motivated Solution Developer to join their new operations team located in Cracow.
- Identify opportunities to implement process automation
- Designing efficient solutions from scratch
- Building innovative bots helping in daily basis
- Collaborate across business units
- Drive day-to-day implementation of digital strategy
- Identify opportunities to innovate solutions for internal/external Clients
- Leveraging new methods/technologies
- Design, build and test core reporting tools
Your team is a internal start up and is a sub-team of the Reporting & Analytics team - part of Human Resources Department.
You will be a part of the team delivering global automation solutions for HR team - close cooperation with teams from London, Zurich, New York, Cracow.
- Experience in data analysis/task automation/process automation
- Proficiency in Excel, Access and VBA
- Knowledge of Java/Groovy or Python would be an asset
- Knowledge of Artificial Solutions Teneo platform would be an asset