APAC Real Estate Research Analyst, Global Asset Management Firm
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Profile Search & Selection Singapore , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8069
- 14 mai 18 2018-05-14
Our client is a global asset management firm with strong real estate presence globally. They are looking to hire APAC Real Estate Research Analyst to join their research team based in Singapore.
- The role is responsible for the creation and dissemination of views relevant to the real estate market in the Asia Pacific region.
- Working closely with the Head of Real Estate Research and Investment team in identifying key investment themes and underwriting of assets.
- Assist in the development of 'House Views' materials with pertaining to the Asia Pacific markets alongside the Head of Real Estate Research and wider investment strategy team.
- Support appropriate inclusion of research and strategy views with regard to asset and product underwriting.
- The analyst will be expected to be able to initiate and complete several standalone research materials per annum, leading the dissemination of their work to appropriate parties.
The ideal candidate should have at least 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in Real Estate research covering APAC markets, buy-side research experience is preferred.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.