APAC WM Credit Risk Control Monitoring Team Lead
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 22 janv. 18
Are you a natural leader? Are you collaborative at work? We are looking for someone like this to:
- lead a sizeable team to achieve following tasks
- contribute towards daily collateral and exposure monitoring, identifying collateral shortfalls and ensuring that margin calls are remedied in a timely and satisfactory manner
- contribute towards development of appropriate data and risk monitoring tools and processes such as stress monitoring and concentration and bulk risk monitoring
- ensure robustness and accuracy of position calculations
- work closely with structured credit risk colleagues to set up and monitor special client credit conditions
- provide analysis on adhoc risk topics for credit location heads and regional portfolio underwriter by working with various data sources and collaboration with other teams to gather information
- review client portfolios and process, and proactively identify areas for improvements and contribute to driving efficiency and productivity gains across existing and new processes
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
WM Lombard Risk Control Monitoring team is one of the three teams under the APAC WM Risk Control Operations team.
The WM Lombard Risk Control Monitoring team is primarily responsible for assisting credit risk control officers with ongoing risk management, including but not limited to – collateral and exposure monitoring, identifying collateral shortfalls and ensuring that margin calls are remedied in a timely and satisfactory manner, ensuring special credit conditions are set up and monitored, risk based monitoring, and assisting the APAC WM CRO / portfolio underwriter to perform APAC booking center portfolio analysis.
Your experience and skills
- experience in Banking (at least 10 years), preferably within a Wealth Management Credit Risk Control function. - tertiary education preferably with a Business/ Maths/ Economics/ Finance background
- knowledge and/or experience with risk control operations and risk management
- strong analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills
- excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- able to show initiative (including in subject areas that may be new to you) and work independently
- able to work under pressure with attention to detail and accuracy
- a fast learner with the ability to get up to speed quickly with new processes and IT applications/ infrastructure
- outgoing and personable, with the confidence to deal with varied groups of stakeholders and levels of seniority
- proficient with Powerpoint and Excel and experienced in handling/manipulating large data sets. Any programming skills such as VB, Macro will be an advantage.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.