ASEAN FP&A Lead
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 23 oct. 17 2017-10-23
ASEAN FP&A Lead
• Responsible for project delivery and management
• Responsible for people Management • staffing, (up to SA levels) performance management, and development /coaching of team members.
• Responsible for overall motivation and morale of the group.
• Responsible for customer Satisfaction, resource utilization, project profitability and quality and Process management.
• Provides direction for a project team in all the project phases.
• Closely monitors of critical aspects of project critical paths
Job Requirement and Skills
• Practical knowledge of technology, products and domain areas.
• Project Management and estimation skills
• Negotiation skills
• People Management skills
• Good understanding of the domain to suggest alternatives to customers
• Good understanding of quality and Process frameworks
• Risk analysis and mitigation skills
• Works under minimal supervision.
• Provides input to business unit level decisions
• Has authority to make project delivery related decisions
• Within own team or department at supervisory level.
• Contact with customer up to and including mid-level / senior level management.
• Contact with peers in the Organization at middle/senior mgt. level
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at http://www.cognizant.com/ or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.