AVP/MGR, Communication Channel Surveillance and Business Continuity Management, Global Markets
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- United Overseas Bank
AVP/MGR, Communication Channel Surveillance and Business Continuity Management, Global MarketsJob responsibilities:
We are seeking someone to support Global Markets in Communication Channel Surveillance and Business Continuity Management.
- BCP coordination, working closely with the Business Continuity Manager (BCM) and Business Champion (BC) on BCP related matter, i.e. recovery plan, annual review of BU BIA, call tree, BCP exercise and DR logistic setup
- Provides assistance to BC on GRC related queries
- Coordinates annual RDR exercise
- Support on Communication Channel Surveillance Services
- Maintenance of authorized trader list and its communication channel login ID
- Perform Global communication channel grouping administration
- Maintenance of trading system user list and administer password change reminder
- Maintenance of trader shift working hour matrix
- Infrastructure Support
- Manage Service desk Requests.
- Manage Fault Calls and Call Routing.
- Raise IT request forms.
- Raise Purchase Requisition for Infrastructure and Market Data Services.
- Maintenance of Global Markets Fixed Asset Listing & IT Inventory Management.
- Able to support shift work and provide off office hour hand phone support.
- In-charge of Global Markets Onboarding & Off-boarding process
- A degree or Diploma Education with minimum 5 years experiences in dealing room support
- Knowledge of communication surveillance, BCP processes and documentation
- Able to work on rotational shift to cover night, weekends and public holidays.
- Good attitude and ready to take on any relevant assignment
- Customer service focus and good communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with colleagues and external parties of all levels
- Team player with initiative, sense of responsibility, good analytical thinking skills with ability to solve problems and make decisions