AVP/MGR, Investment Monitoring, Middle Office, UOB Asset Management
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- United Overseas Bank
- 22 janv. 18
AVP/MGR, Investment Monitoring, Middle Office, UOB Asset ManagementJob responsibilities:
The role will report directly to the Head of Investment Monitoring at UOBAM. The Investment Monitoring team has the responsibility to ensure that all key businesses are conducted according to the investment limits, regulatory and management requirements. As part of the Investment Monitoring team, you will work in a team of three to review and monitor the investment transactions at pre and post stages on various types of accounts, products, etc.
In addition, you will be required to monitor and perform substantial shareholding reporting, clients' compliance reporting and conduct various independent periodic checks. You will also be involved in meetings, project implementations from time to time.
- Degree from a recognized institution with minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in compliance and/or legal advisory within business units or internal/external audit gained within a retail asset management company.
- Strong knowledge of various financial market instruments including but not limited to equities, bonds, derivatives etc.
- Knowledge of CCIS, CPFIG, UCITS regulations will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Bloomberg Asset Investment Management System ("AIMS) will be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, proactive, able to think creatively and a good team player, yet able to work independently.
- Meticulous and excellent report-writing skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with colleagues and external parties of all levels.