AVP/Senior Associate, Business Analyst - Risk Management Group
- Not Specified
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DBS Bank Limited
- 24 juin 18 2018-06-24
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position,
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bank’s risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile. We partner with origination teams to provide financing, investments and hedging opportunities to our customers. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure.Responsibilities
- Understand how the Banking product source systems works and how is risk related information captured in the systems. Engage Business, Group technology and operations to understand data availability, operational process for capturing of risk information.
- Understand RMG downstream risk reporting, risk engines and risk analytics requirements with respect to their risk treatment and data requirements related banking products.
- Define/collate business requirements, prepare functional requirements, write User Stories and initiate User Requests (Request for Service) related to sourcing of risk related information from product source systems to Risk DataMart on behalf of the business and risk management units. Design and model information into a structure that RMG downstream reports, engines and analytics team can use.
- Plan test scenarios, perform pre-UAT sanity checks and co-ordinate with end-users to perform UAT.
- Conduct training for new and existing system related processes and functionality.
- Maintain business related requirements, functional requirements and mapping documentation for Risk Mart.
- Perform any other business specific tasks in the project schedule including data analysis, user interviews/surveys, maintain system configuration, preparation of user reports and Live Verification.
- Work closely with T&O support & delivery teams to ensure that user requirements are delivered successfully.
- Degree in Banking, Commerce or Information Systems-related field with at least 5 years’ relevant experience in business analysis, data analysis with a combination of business and technical skills and SQL query skills.
- Experience in credit, liquidity risk related projects or risk data mart projects preferred.
- Product knowledge and prior experience in Wholesale/Corporate Banking, Loans, Deposits, Trade and Treasury & Markets preferred.
- Prior experience working in AGILE methodology preferred.
- Prior experience with Access, Excel.
- Able to understand and articulate business objectives, risk and dependencies.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.