AVP/Senior Associate, Data Scientist, Corporate Treasury, Group Finance
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DBS Bank Limited
- 15 déc. 17 2017-12-15
See job description for details
Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions – whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services.
The bank is also a certified Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for the Singapore Qualification Programme by the Singapore Accountancy Commission and an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Approved Employer.
- To perform analysis on large volumes of data to generate actionable insights for business users.
- To develop and train deployable machine learning models, as well as reinforcement learning models to solve specific business problems.
- To design and develop analytical/machine learning models for addressing specific business problems.
- Provide critical thinking to look at numbers, trends, and data and come to correct conclusions based on the findings.
- Work with internal teams & business partners to develop predictive models that support FTP policy & administration, centralised financial planning and balance sheet management. Leverage off the internal finance systems to build a suite of analytics libraries. Work with technology teams to drive strategic analytical abilities in finance systems, specifying data attributes required and dashboards.
- Designing and implementing processes and models for complex, large-scale datasets used for predictive modelling, data mining, and research purposes
- Minimum – University degree in Banking, Computer Science or Engineering-related field or Applied Statistics. PhD in Statistics or Computer Science would be strongly preferable.
- 5-7 years of progressing working experience in machine learning modelling and data science techniques in financial services industry or related fields. Experience in ALM (Asset Liability Management) and/or data modelling an added advantage.
- Excellent written and communication skills; capability to work independently and in a team
- Experience in scripting languages such as R/Python and Spark for data analysis and visualization.
- Strong understanding in data warehousing/mart and BI concepts
- Strong understanding of data modelling, data visualisation skills
- Demonstrate ability in critical, creative thinking, problem solving
- Knowledge and experience as a solutions architect will be considered as added advantage
- Knowledge and experience in Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning is an added advantage.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.