AVP/VP - Group Compliance, AML/CFT Advisory
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- United Overseas Bank
- 17 nov. 17
AVP/VP - Group Compliance, AML/CFT AdvisoryAs a member of a dynamic team in Group Compliance AML/CFT Division, you will provide advisories and guidance to the business and across the business functional lines at group level to ensure consistent application and compliance with the AML/CFT policy and guidelines.
- Support GC-AML/CFT to develop and maintain a strong AML/CFT compliance culture in the bank.
- Manage advisories and guidance on AML/CFT issues including new regulatory developments and policy changes.
- Establish clear communication channels on AML laws, regulations and policies applicable to the business.
- Oversight of customer profiles escalated by the AML partners and business due to suspicious activities/ transactions.
- Oversight of new product reviews from AML/CFT perspective.
- Proactively engage key stakeholders to address AML/CFT issues with viable solutions and assess application of the solutions across the functional lines in the regional banking subsidiaries.
- Provide training and awareness to stakeholders/ AML partners to raise AML control standards and consistency in practices amongst the various business lines within the segment, arising from the advisories.
- Develop a knowledge-based database for capturing advisories and improve on the work process.
- A recognised bachelor degree or its equivalent with minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge on AML/CFT regulatory requirements and professional AML-related certification is an advantage.
- Good interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Sound judgment with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work well in a team environment and take on multiple assignments.