AVP - Group Compliance-AML/CFT – Enterprise Program Management
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- United Overseas Bank
- 24 nov. 17
AVP - Group Compliance-AML/CFT – Enterprise Program ManagementKey Responsibilities:-
- Manage AML/CFT projects, develop project plans and drive project milestones towards successful completion
- Identify risks which may impact project delivery and ensure mitigation strategies are developed and executed when necessary
- Establish effective communication plan with project team and key stakeholders and ensure that proper documentation and timely status update throughout the course of the project
- Ability to manage multiple priorities/projects and work independently, drive progress with little guidance and short turnaround times
- Good degree in Accounting, Law, Business, Banking & Finance or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years in legal, compliance, audit, risk management or regulatory work in the financial services industry.
- Professional AML/CFT accreditation.
- Strategic, forward looking, proactive with strong skillsets in reporting writing/PowerPoint
- High personal standard of ethics, integrity and commitment to fulfilling the objectives of the position.