- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
- 18 mars 18
AVP - iOCBC
AVP - iOCBCRoles and Responsibilities:
- Drive initiatives and roadmap for Online Securities Trading Platform.
- Understand business requirements and liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop user requirement specifications and conduct user acceptance test.
- Develop rollout plan and complete implementation activities.
- Ensure smooth rollout of projects, manage pre and post-implementation activities.
- Work closely with IT and vendor to resolve project/implementation/production issues.
- Propose and drive the system enhancements to streamline the current process.
- Perform system testing for patches of the issues reported/system enhancements/regression.
· Head of iOCBC, Market Development & Central Execution
· Bachelor Degree preferably in Business Information Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
· Preferably with at least 5 years of experience in financial or related industry.
· Familiar with internet trading technologies development and investor trends.
· Hands-on experience in developing user requirements, business analysis and conducting user testing.
· Good knowledge in equities trading with strong customer mindset of designing processes and solutions.
· Excellent analytical skills with an ability to resolve issues independently.
· Strong project management skills.
· Good communication skills in written and verbal.
· Experience in managing and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders.