AVP, Business Analyst - Data Ledger, Core Systems Technology, Technology and Operations
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DBS Bank Limited
- 20 oct. 17 2017-10-20
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- To manage Financial consolidator (FC) migration to Data Ledger using Big Data and Hadoop Technologies.
- End to end project delivery of FC related projects with focus on business analysis, good understanding of automated testing and project management will be an advantage
- Document functional specification and traceability matrix
- Document test plan, test cycles and test cases
- Conduct testing and document test results
- Partner with Finance and Risk users in the rollout of regulatory and MIS requirements
- Create and review user stories and acceptance criteria
- Good supervisory skill as this role requires management of team, i.e. Both internal and external resources
- Engage and provide regular update to management and stakeholders on project status, issue & resolution
- Sound knowledge in the areas of Finance and Risk especially on General Ledger and Banking products.
- Able to translate user requirements into technical solutions and understands the end to end requirements
- Ability to identify risks & mitigation, including dependencies
- Experience in driving the optimization of the BA processes and tools
- Experience in leading day to day project execution, operations and enhancements deliverables including regional queries
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.