- SGD80000 - SGD95000 per annum
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , Numéro de Licence EA : 03C5451
- 22 nov. 17 2017-11-22
A global bank with a strength in trade finance is looking to hire an experienced AVP, Compliance to join the compliance review and testing team based in Singapore. In this job, you will be responsible for planning and executing compliance reviews of the bank as well as reviewing and maintaining the compliance framework to ensure compliance with internal and external regulations.
About the AVP, Compliance Role:
Reporting into the Team Lead, you will assist in the execution of intra-office inspections as part of the intra-office inspection plan, identify areas of weakness where compliance should be prioritised, and advise and provide recommendations and guidance to stakeholders so as to improve or rectify any weakness identified.
- Planning of compliance reviews and checks as part of the compliance action program, be responsible for the execution of planned and ad hoc compliance reviews and checks (including telephone and electronic communication surveillance as part of the SIBOR rate submission governance framework) in a timely manner
- Ensure the timely submission of reports and inspection results to the management and head office as may be required
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes and industry practices, and tailor the bank's compliance review, checks and inspection policies and procedures to align with new developments as may be required
- Keep updated on the head office and internal operation procedures, head office official circulars, and regulatory laws and regulations, and advise relevant stakeholders accordingly as may be required
- Participate in the compliance committee meeting, compliance forum, operations risk committee, rate submission oversight committee and any other committees, forums or dialogue sessions as part and parcel of the bank's overall compliance and monitoring framework
- Provide guidance and training to team members and / or stakeholders, as may be required or beneficial
- Assist in ensuring that the compliance manual, compliance risk management manual, internal operation procedures and the intra-office inspection guidebook relating to compliance reviews / testing and inspections are up to date
The successful AVP, Compliance will need to be experienced in analysis, investigative and / or programming work and possess initiative and a can-do attitude.
- A Bachelor's degree with at least five to seven years' compliance experience, with at least five years' experience in a corporate / commercial bank
- Experience in compliance review & testing or audit is preferred
- Experience in analysis, investigative and / or programming work with a can-do and will-do attitude
The successful AVP, Compliance will join a growing financial services firm and the bank offers a stable career progression and internal mobility opportunities.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1545553 Wei Yolk Loke