AVP, Enterprise Incident & Problem Management, Technology Services, Technology & Operations
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DBS Bank Limited
- 22 oct. 17 2017-10-22
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Following defined incident and problem process and escalation when needed, as defined in the escalation matrix.
- Notifying the participants in the Incident and Problem Management process when standards and procedures are not being followed
- Rerouting misdirected incidents and problems that have not been handled in a timely manner.
- Escalating issues in a timely and appropriate fashion
- Identifying incidents and problems which need special attention or escalation
- Identifying exceptions and deviations, as well as management of these situations
- Notifying the participants in the process when standards and procedures are not being followed
- Facilitating the resolution of issues with items not complying with the process
- Overseeing creation and availability of process reports and analyzing reports
- Overseeing completeness and integrity of information collected to conduct daily operations
- Establishing measurements and targets to improve process effectiveness and efficiency
- Acting as an escalation focal point for all roles involved in the process
- Card and key issuance management for secure room.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the Open System Administration with Incident Management skill.
- Specialise in Computer Engineering and Open System Administration background from University, Polytechnic or ITE
- Able to independently use suitable programming tools for automation and streamlining process.
- Comfortable in using suitable visual tools to create presentation for enterprise and management level.
- Ability to work under pressure (especially during incident/crisis management)
- Adaptable to dynamic/volatile environment and know when/how to take control during a crisis.
- Good communication skills (ability to communicate clearly with different levels of management/staff/regional countries)
- Able to manage challenges independently and know when to raise to senior management
- Ability to command and control diverse groups.
- Supervise and manage a team of service providers to ensure delivery of quality infrastructure services by engaged vendors to the Bank.
- Work effectively and closely with vendor Delivery Managers and technical support staff, regulators, other IT groups such as infrastructure & applications, architecture & engineering, GPS, Finance, internal and external auditors.
- Ability to work closely with various line of business technologies from junior to management level.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.