AVP, Marketing Technology, Conversion Optimisation Specialist , Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Deliver data-driven insights that inform, influence, and optimize marketing strategy and execution aligned with business objectives.
- Drive and manage comprehensive and advanced analytics that improves traffic generation and conversion across the sites(web & mobile) and platforms and actively report and improve respective Traffic Channels KPI's.
- Collaborate and support Performance Marketing, Country Marketing, Tech & Delivery team to drive Mar tech value proposition.
- Execute data-driven marketing use cases with countries by enhancing customer segmentation strategy through bringing together data, qualitative studies, customer research, customer motivations/ needs info, leverage marketing technology capabilities, connecting the dots across various initiatives to amplify business results.
- Implement a framework to balance personalization, data-driven marketing with evolving customer privacy landscape
- Closely collaborate with the country marketing team to share findings and insights on Traffic, Media, aligning deep dives for DBS channel forecasts, campaigns, and pre-post-mortems, traffic acquisition strategies & overall business objectives.
- Directly manage the efficiency, data-driven performance tracking capabilities in delivering a data-driven funnel analysis that can identify all digital engagements, lead acquisition, and customer journeys
- Proactive monitoring of the market for emerging technologies that can improve marketing performance and personalization.
- Understand business and technology requirements and connect the dots to deliver the MarTech strategy to fulfil business objectives.
- Develop best practices to share with in-country marketing teams in Singapore, India, Indonesia, China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong
- Be the interface between Marketing and Technology teams to build the capabilities related to MarTech, including evaluation, recommendation on build vs. buy, budgeting, testing, rollout, and governance
- Develop and implement data capabilities, consolidations, and best practice toolsets and frameworks that allow continuous tracking and optimization of web & mobile traffic.
- Identify, suggest and implement new opportunities to drive growth through traffic optimization.
- Drive Traffic analytics capabilities building through the application of the full set of advanced analytics methodologies to optimize data analysis. This includes framing of business needs, data, and KPIs exploration and benchmarking as well as descriptive, predictive and prescriptive modelling.
- Advise stakeholders in your area of responsibility on digital analytics to define goals, select appropriate KPIs, monitor performance and derive trends and opportunities.
- Minimum 10 years of experience with 7-8 yrs of relevant experience in the marketing technology space and delivering value to marketing
- Strong digital analytics experience, preferably 4-6 years' experience using either Adobe experience cloud, Google, CDP(Tealium audienceStream, Segment, AEP),DMP(AAM, Lotame, Google Audience Centre),Salesforce Marketing Cloud or equivalent MarTech knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree or above in any of the following disciplines: engineering, Statistics, Economics or Business Administration
- Proven ability to communicate insights and recommendations to senior stakeholders in a clear and concise manner, both in verbal and written formats
- Strong capability of managing and prioritising several competing tasks for different stakeholders
- Excellent analytical, technical and/or statistical skills with proven ability to translate large volumes of data into meaningful narratives
- An influencer who communicates clearly and frequently to both technical analysts and non-technical business leaders
- Intellectually curious, consistently seeking and developing new opportunities autonomously
- Growth mindset - eager to learn and try new things, adapt and thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.