AVP/ VP, Credit Infrastructure Project Manager Office
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- United Overseas Bank
- 18 nov. 17
AVP/ VP, Credit Infrastructure Project Manager OfficeUOB is embarking on a journey to create a Digital proposition to attract and onboard new customer in our regional markets. This dedicated resource will lead the overall credit work stream under Apex with the main priority is to explore partnership arrangements (with external fintech) to develop a new way of credit underwriting platform using alternative methods and data.
The candidate will play in the project management office in credit area, to co-ordinate all the project materials, reportings, follow through the project journey, etc. He/ she will assist the project lead to ensure the project delivery. He/ she will also need to work with stakeholders from different areas like credit, GTO, product, legal, compliance, regulators, etc.
Working closely with the other parts of the Digital Banking (DB) team, this candidate will be a key contributor towards the success of this new proposition and will oversee the rollout of the new credit infrastructure to support DB Product regionally. .
Partner with project stakeholders such as Digital Banking various work streams to Lead to ensure execution of credit related projects and Digital Banking roadmap.
You will be responsible to project manage key Credit related and DB work streams as well as work with key stakeholders to ensure all deliverables are completed on time.
- Lead the core group team to deliver the project milestones on time
- Co-ordinate all the project materials, milestones, reportings, etc
- Work with potential external partners to negotiate and to execute a partnership model.
- Work with all relevant internal and stakeholders, including credit, GTO, product, legal, compliance, regulators, etc, to ensure all risks are properly addressed and controlled in the new platform.
- Ensure credit risk and controls are in place in credit underwriting of credit products for the Digital Bank and region. Credit risk must be within the risk appetite of the bank and comply with the respective regulatory requirements.
- Work closely with other parts of the Digital Bank teams to deliver the overall proposition with the
- project lead.
- Role covers all Group Retail credit infrastructure related areas in both Consumer and Business Banking products.
- Role is based in Singapore with occasional travel to ID, TH, MY and VN.
- A recognized tertiary education with at least 5 years of experience in the credit related area in the banking/financial industry with relevant credit experience in consumer credit and Business Banking.
- At least 2 years of working experience in project management with knowledge in project management tools and techniques.
- Good relationship building and communications skills
- Ability to work independently and to define deadlines in a flexible multi discipline and international environment.
- Organized task master who can synthesize information, needs, and schedules of Transformation team members and other stakeholders
- Strong execution skills and good ideation and creative abilities.
- Ability to anticipate challenges and proactively alleviate them
- Exposure to fintechs and understanding of the new technologies would be preferred but not a must.