AVP/ VP, Senior Relationship Manager, Financial Sponsors Group, Institutional Banking Group
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DBS Bank Limited
- 21 nov. 17 2017-11-21
See job description for details
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards.
- The Successful candidate will be assigned a portfolio of Private Equity / Sponsors clients and will be responsible to help grow the segment.
- As senior coverage banker, to deepen existing relationships through cross selling and diversification of Bank products both at the Funds level itself and the companies in the portfolio of the Funds.
- Responsible for expanding client base through business development to Funds in Asia or Asia focused Sponsors.
- Work closely with in-country Financial Institutions, other IBG sector and other country teams, sharing of best practice and assist in cross border collaboration and coordination where required.
- Deliver agreed revenue targets for the assigned portfolio
- Develop a strong sense of clients’ needs and good knowledge of the Bank’s product offering.
- Take ownership of the relationship, prompt resolution to clients’ operational requirements.
- Responsible for minimizing credit and operational risks within candidate's assigned portfolio
- Bachelors Degree with at least 10 years' relevant experience. More experienced candidate will be considered for more senior position
- Sales driven mentality with a strong business development acumen
- Good knowledge of the “Buying” behavior of Funds
- Good inter-personal relationship skills
- Resourceful individual who also should be a team player
- Previous experience covering this segment with strong credit knowledge will be a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.