AVP / Senior Associate, Storage SME, Technology Services, Technology and Operations
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DBS Bank Limited
- 18 oct. 17 2017-10-18
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Collaborate and work to develop technical solutions, plans and configuration, in response to requirements from Business and Application teams. Execute plan and improvements to completion.
- Establish configuration standard and design guideline for storage and system software, covering availability, performance, resilience and monitoring functional areas.
- Provide technical assistance to development team and operation teams.
- Troubleshoot and drive system recovery. Escalate problems with actual or potential major impact to problem management and Technology Services management. Perform root cause analysis and ensure planned actions are carried out to prevent recurrence. Must be proactive and possess a sense of urgency during service recovery
- Lead and control technical team of storage administrators. Establish operation standard and guidelines.
- Ensure the supportability of the firmware and software. Plan and lead upgrade projects.
- Review and approve change requests. Supervise execution for major change
- Conduct performance analysis and tuning
- Automate system operation
- Track and drive patch management for all subsystem software. Track, plan and drive software upgrades to ensure continuous supportability.
- Conduct asset management to ensure accuracy and timely updates.
- Design and control access plans and matrix for infrastructure services and support personnel. Perform regular access review and validation.
- Establish adequate monitoring to ensure efficient and reliable service delivery
- Apply new technology and process to improve system operation, supportability, recoverability, availability and performance.
- Provide operational excellence and skills on storage hardware and software to support various project phases (requirement gathering, design, procurement, implementation and hand-over to operations).
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to help develop less experienced engineers.
- Support audit and compliance activities.
- Conduct capacity planning and performance management.
- Minimum 5 years system support experience on enterprise storage platform.
- Worked in a leadership role for minimum of 3 years.
- Regional experience is preferred.
- Possess good technical knowledge of storage hardware and system services (volume manager, file system, snapshot, replication, IBM, HDS, EMC, multipathing software, Brocade switches)
- Experience in troubleshoot and performance tuning of storage
- Experience in implementing and operating storage cluster
- Information security knowledge.
- Data communication and network knowledge.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.