Our client, a leading independent financial research provider, is looking to hire an Account Manager with solid experience in client retention and contract renewal to manage commercial relationships with a portfolio of financial institutions across North Asia.
Responsible for subscription renewal and upselling
Work with the APAC sales team in sourcing and qualifying new opportunities within existing relationships.
Managing and developing the company’s relationships with all subscription stakeholders.
Keep abreast of the latest trends in the credit markets
Work with Analyst Teams, Product Development, and Marketing groups to both give client and market feedback, as well as aid the product development process.
- 3+ years of relevant business development and/or client account management experience from a research, financial analytics, or risk management vendor
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in economics, finance, business, or other relevant disciplines
- Knowledge of the credit markets
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Self-driven with perseverance to achieve challenging goals
To apply, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!