- SGD65000 - SGD80000 per annum
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd , Numéro de Licence EA : 94C3609
- 12 sept. 17
With close to 25,000 employees worldwide, my client is the employer of choice within the Corporate and Institutional Banks globally. Due to an expansion plans, they are seeking for Accounting professionals to join the team.
about the company
Our client is one of the top international banks in the world. They have a strong emphasis for their people and ensure equal opportunities to all.
about the job
- Handling of client inquiries on system navigations
- Assigned to do invoice processing
- Ensure that the invoice receive are ready to process
- Daily Reconciliation of invoices and ensuring that they are uploaded successfully
- Handling callback queue with regards to invoicing
- Follow-up weekly unapproved invoices for settlements
- Process refund in corporate card and to necessary reclassification
- Financial Adjustments
skills and experience required
- Minimally 2 years of experience in Accounting within the BFSI
- Able to work well in a team
- The ability to speak, read and write Japanese language at a business level, as you will be required to liaise with clients in Japan and handle business documents in their native language
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Lucas Tan at 65101356.
(EA: 94C3609/ <R1330519> )