- Base plus bonus
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- LMA Recruitment
- 17 oct. 17
Active Directory Administrator
My client is a global bank looking to hire an IT Active Directory Administrator for their growing team in Singapore.
The Dedicated Directories Support Group within IT Operations is responsible for the operational availability of the company’s Directories infrastructure which includes, but is not limited to, Microsoft Active Directory and IBM Tivoli Directory. In addition to maintaining availability the team also provides consultation to major projects in the design, build, and deployment of their Directories components. As a member of the Directories team, you will provide overall support and advancement for the Active Directory service which includes the following technology components:
- Singaporean only
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in building, deploying, and administering directories related solutions
- Experience in managing and supporting Windows 2003/2008/2012/2016 platforms, including Active Directory and DNS.
- Technical working competency with: Active Directory and Active directory related technologies such as; DNS, DHCP, WINS, AD CS, AD LDS, DFS, DFS-R, FRS and AD FS
- Technical working competency with LDAP (protocol, functional operations, integration methods)
- Experience with Active Directory operations and best practices, group policy management, etc.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot Active Directory-related issues (i.e., replication, name resolution)
- Ability to write scripts (preferably PowerShell) to provide ad-hoc reporting and automation of tasks
- Ability to provide ownership and take a leading role in initiatives/topics as they arise.
- Knowledge of change management process
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Singaporean only
- CompetitIve on offer for suitable candidate, commensurate with experience
- Contact Cherry Lubrin (EA Licence R1435814) at firstname.lastname@example.org