Active Directory Administrator - Infrastructure Technology Solutions
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- TD Securities
- 12 oct. 17 2017-10-12
The TD Hosted Services team under ITS Operations provides escalated 2nd level production technical support for the majority of ITS managed technologies and is accountable for day to day technology support and enhanced availability of TDBFG services.
The Dedicated Directories Support Group within TD IT Operations is responsible for the operational availability of the bank's Directories infrastructure which includes, but is not limited to, Microsoft Active Directory and IBM Tivoli Directory. In addition to maintaining availability the team also provides consultation to major projects in the design, build, and deployment of their Directories components. As a member of the Directories team, you will provide overall support and advancement for the Active Directory service which includes the following technology components:
• Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
• Domain Name System (DNS) and Windows Internet Name Service (WINS)
• Active Directory Lightweight Directory Service (AD-LDS)
• Distributed File System (DFS)
• Quest Recovery Manager for AD (QRM)
• Distributed File System Replication (DFSR)
• Quest ActiveRoles Server (ARS)
• File Replication Service (FRS)
• Group Policies (GPOs)
• ForeFront Identity Manager (FIM)
• Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
• Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
The IT Active Directory Administrator is also expected to work closely with our ITS peers and the Incident Management team, and will be expected to demonstrate an understanding of all elements to successfully manage, tune, and resolve issues in complex systems within the bank’s environment.
Mandatory qualifications include excellent communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills. Candidate must be organized, self-motivated, as well as a team player and be able to participate in the knowledge transfer of information with peers and management. Mandatory technical skills include:
• Minimum 5 years of related experience in building, deploying, and administering directories related solutions
• Experience in managing and supporting Windows 2003/2008/2012/2016 platforms, including Active Directory and DNS.
• Technical working competency with:
o Active Directory and Active directory related technologies such as; DNS, DHCP, WINS, AD CS, AD LDS, DFS, DFS-R, FRS and AD FS
o LDAP (protocol, functional operations, integration methods)
• Experience with Active Directory operations and best practices, group policy management, etc.
• Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot Active Directory-related issues (i.e., replication, name resolution)
• Ability to write scripts (preferably PowerShell) to provide ad-hoc reporting and automation of tasks
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple topics
• Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent technical writing skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft office software applications (Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, MS-Project ).
• Ability to provide ownership and take a leading role in initiatives/topics as they arise.
• Knowledge of change management process
• Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Comfortable with working in a rapidly changing, technically complex environment.
The successful candidate should be organized, self-motivated, service oriented and be able to work well independently, within a team. The candidate should also be flexible and able to quickly adapt to changing priorities. Additional experience with products such as SCOM, Unix/Linux, IBM Tivoli Directory, would be a strong asset. MCSE certification, MOF and ITIL foundations also an asset but not essential. In addition, the successful applicant must have a solid understanding of Incident, Change, and Problem Management methodologies as well as solid experience in a large Production environment.