Analyst/Senior Officer, Data Analyst - Support Unit Business Finance, Group Finance
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DBS Bank Limited
- 17 déc. 17 2017-12-17
See job description for details
Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions – whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services.
The bank is also a certified Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for the Singapore Qualification Programme by the Singapore Accountancy Commission and an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Approved Employer.
Support Unit Business Finance Team provides MIS reporting & support to all Support Units in DBS. Major responsibilities include monthly processing of re-charges and billings and providing various financial reports and support to the team.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Monthly BAU processing of support units’ recharges.
- Ensure all source data/documents are correct and accurate.
- Combine and rearrange data from source systems/files where required.
- Perform monthly processing of journal entries.
- End to end accrual processing.
- Generating standard reports for Support Unit Business Finance.
- Assist in the annual budgeting process on data processing.
- Any other ad-hoc requests.
- Diploma holder in Accounting & Finance.
- At least 1 to 2 years of business experience, with a focus in Finance or Accounting.
- Good accounting knowledge in terms of financial principles.
- Good experience in data consolidation and data warehousing.
- Advance skill set in MS Excel and Access, with experience in PSGL and Hyperion system preferred.
- Team player with good interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized, meticulous, multi-tasking and detail-oriented with a good aptitude for numbers.
- Ability to work autonomously, and as part of a team.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.