Analyst/ Associate, DCE-Futures Execution, Treasury & Markets
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DBS Bank Limited
- 24 nov. 17 2017-11-24
See job description for details
As a leader in treasury operations, DBS extends a broad range of capabilities in foreign exchange and derivatives, money market and securities trading, to corporations and financial institutions. DBS trades in a comprehensive product range, including foreign exchange, as well as interest rates and derivatives.
Treasury & Markets (T&M) provides total solutions to serve DBS clients' hedging and investment needs with a regional emphasis. We have a strong record in providing innovative wealth management solutions to our individual investors. We are a leader in SGD and regional products with an excellent, customer-driven research capability and with cutting-edge risk management technology and systems.
- Receive & execute all Futures orders for both retail and institutional clients
- Be able to exercise customers’ discretion orders in due diligence
- Be able to advice customers when need to
- Provide prompt market news to clients and update them constantly including watching their call levels closely
- Input customers’ trades in SIC systems t monitor their funds and positions closely to ensure that they do not overtrade
- Prepare and send trade confirmations to clients daily
- Able to liaise with internal and external parties to resolve any trade discrepancies
- Must have at least 3 years work experience in Futures Execution
- Must possess all necessary Exchange Required qualifications like Module 6A, Module 5,FMRP etc.
- Knowledge of Financial/Commodities Futures/LME/OTC
- Able to work permanent London & Night shift/hours (no negotiation)
- Computer savvy
- Team player
- Ready to accept guidance from senior mentors and colleagues
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.