Analyst, Corporate Actions, Wealth Management Operations, Technology & Operations
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DBS Bank Limited
- 22 nov. 17 2017-11-22
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Process and deliver all foreign / Singapore dividend disbursement within the SLA
- Monitor and execute all voluntary / mandatory corporate action events for all markets.
- Execute Proxy forms according to client’s instruction.
- Attend to phone and email queries, and conduct investigation to resolve issues
- TR/Remisiers/Contact Centre related to Corporate Action/Custodian
- Update SOP and participate in UAT and system enhancement related to area of work.
- Provide support and ad-hoc assignment for team
- Located at Changi Business Park
- Minimally Diploma holder with at least 3 – 5 years of Corporate Actions relevant experiences
- Adaptable and work in fast pace environment
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.