- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
- 11 déc. 17
Analyst, Corporate Treasury
Analyst, Corporate TreasuryWe are looking for a dynamic individual to join the Corporate Treasury team. Corporate Treasury is part of the CFO office. We are a dedicated strategic planning unit that supports Group ALCO in managing the optimal balance sheet composition and growth.
What you'll do
- T he optimal deployment of scarce financial resources. Corporate Treasury provides central guidance and allocation of available financial resources, and supports ALCO to follow through and track its strategies;
- Promoting visibility and transparency within the Group through the Funds Transfer Pricing policy and incentive schemes;
- Supporting ALCO to provide stewardship over the strength of the balance sheet and intrinsic earnings;
- Reviewing and managing the structural liquidity, interest rate and foreign exchange exposures.
Head of Corporate Treasury Singapore
What you need to succeed
- Passionately curious
- Able to visualize, articulate, conceptualize and solve problems by making logical decisions given the information available
- Keen interest in strategic balance sheet management
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel to deliver efficient data analysis, and Microsoft Powerpoint for effective communication.
- 2-4 years of experience in a related banking/finance role