- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 28 déc. 17
Analyst, Group Reporting & Infrastructure
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
The successful applicant will join the Retail Risk Infrastructure and Change team responsible for delivery of strategic projects to support global Retail Risk management.Leading the way in International Banking. Standard Chartered is one of the world's most dynamic and exciting international banks. Once you have joined the team, we offer many opportunities to expand and grow your career.
The successful applicant will join the Retail Risk Infrastructure and Change team responsible for delivery of strategic projects to support global Retail Risk management.
Key responsibilities of the Business Analyst are to:
- Engage in cross-functional discussions to consolidate Group/country requirements to confirm and document detailed project requirements
- Conduct deep dives with country teams to ensure correct data usage, investigate data quality and identify process impact and necessary process alignment to optimise solution
- Support system implementation activities such as user acceptance testing, conversion preparation and post implementation user verification
- Support delivery of the related process Target Operating Model, influence change process where applicable and work with affected business units/Technology to document and implement the process change
- Assist with project governance activities as appropriate eg. status updates, risk monitoring, project documentation
Skills and Experience
- Good working knowledge of Retail products/systems and related business processes or data flow
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to facilitate cross functional meetings and presentations at appropriate levels
- Understanding of Retail credit policies and risk management priorities
- Analytical capability to investigate detailed requirements with attention to data quality and end to end business process and data flow
- Experience in data analytics using SAS
If you're a bright mind with big ambitions, we'll actively encourage you to fulfil your potential. Thanks to our rich and varied international footprint, we can offer exciting opportunities working across different countries and cultures. Apply Now and take the next step in fulfilling your potential.