- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- TEKsystems (Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd) , Numéro de Licence EA : .10C4544
- 08 juin 18 2018-06-08
The Tech Partners team empowers the ecosystem across Sales, Product and Partners to make Shopping, Payments, Digital Content, Knowledge, Geo/Local, Social and Ads products work.
- We provide end-to-end technical and operations support for partners for most of our company's properties. This includes influencing product strategy, developing scalable product tools, helping onboard new partners, providing technical implementation services to some of the most strategic partners and ongoing partner management.
- As a Technical Support Representative, you will work closely with partners to facilitate their engagement in new initiatives.
- From early piloting to wide-scale deployment, you will oversee the technical execution and business operation of our partnerships.
- You're able to balance business and partner needs with technical constraints.
- Entrepreneurial and detail-oriented, you are motivated by bringing new products and technologies to market and to our partners.
- Perform implementation reviews, troubleshooting and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner’s integration (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
- Program manage technical aspects of the partner integration
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with coding in Java (Android) or Python and experience with internet technologies, e.g., HTTP, REST APIs
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word Format to email@example.com and we will contact you for a preliminary and confidential discussion.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C454