- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
Application Solutioning Infrastructure
Application Solutioning InfrastructureCore responsibilities to design and implement a secure and compliant IT infrastructure solution to meet the needs of business initiatives. The candidate is expected to be able to perform the following:
Infrastructure Solution and Design
- Analyze business requirements and propose a feasible infrastructure design that is robust and resilient to support the business needs. Due consideration must be given to bank's current architecture and policies to ensure the design outcome remain compliant, secure and operationally functional.
- Understand the implicit IT application requirements and have a keen eye for detail to spot any potential design flaws and adequately addressed them with an alternative solution.
- Participate in RFP as a technical evaluation committee member.
- Be able to provide an optimized solution with realistic costing estimates. Costing evaluation should include all hardware and software required and also assessing the FTE man day cost required. This should include cost optimization with strong justification for the cost savings/cost avoidance realized.
- Be able to articulate well and rationalize the proposed solution and the costing estimates with business and IT stakeholders.
Infrastructure Service Management
- Have good grasp of the business application infrastructure requirements and oversee end-to-end infrastructure deployment to meet project timeline. The deployment will encompass infrastructure/middleware readiness across all environments (DEV/SIT/UAT/DR/PROD)
- Plan and manage the integration of the middleware/infrastructure implementation activities to fulfil project needs. Strong organizational skills to manage the inter-working activities required amongst various technical parties i.e. DBA, middleware, network and system engineers and application developers.
- Aggressively drive and meet deliverables within project timeline.
- Able to respond quickly and provide alternative to project ad hoc changes and requirements.
- Ensure infrastructure delivered in projects are operationally ready.
- Good practical knowledge and know how to design a good enterprise architecture based on a structured approach framework. TOGAF certified will be an advantage. Provide technical services to project teams for projects and enhancements initiatives.
- Good grasp of infrastructure technology spanning across wide range of infra domains including platform, network, database and middleware technologies.
- Good communication skills and able to manage stakeholders expectations effectively.
- Have good analytical skills and adept in infrastructure integration work.
- Ability to anticipate potential risks and activities required to meet project infrastructure requirements.
- Solid knowledge and practical skills in virtualisation technologies e.g. Vmware, HyperV, LDOM
- Good knowledge in cloud computing architecture and the different cloud models e.g. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS.
- Maintain strong keen interest in new technologies and provide good innovative, alternative means of doing things.
- Ensure proper transition of project deliverables to BAU mode.