- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Citibank NA
Applications Support Manager
Applications Support Manager
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18024101
Overview of Citi:
- Citi, the world leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and a presence in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions worldwide. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Citi enables clients to achieve their strategic financial objectives by providing them with cutting-edge ideas, best-in-class products and solutions, and unparalleled access to capital and liquidity.
- Established in Singapore since 1902, Citi is deeply embedded in the financial services sector and is represented in nearly every asset-class. Citi's Institutional Clients Group, Global Consumer Banking, International Personal Bank, Citi Global Wealth Management and Citi Private Bank are all leaders in their respective fields, contributing significantly to Citi's performance in Singapore.
- Citi's Markets and Securities Services Issuer division in Singapore undertakes systems support for a wide number of corporate clients across APAC, Europe and around the globe.
- We are looking for an experienced support professional to join one of our expanding teams in Singapore providing application and functional support to our clients. Role / Position Overview
- At Citi, we provide a fast growing, challenging, and enthusiastic environment. We are equally excited to invite anyone of great enthusiasm to join us and make an impact in enhancing the stability of our production applications.
- The successful candidate will be working closely with their colleagues in APAC and EMEA to ensure seamless support of the Issuer applications. In addition, they will have the opportunity to work closely with Level 1 Support, development teams, infra teams and business users.
- Ability to manage incidents, problems and change at a global enterprise level.
- Champion stability initiatives to enable application high availability for Business-As-Usual which includes better monitoring, failover and resiliency
- Performs controlled resolution of incidents and problems including prioritization and escalation to relevant groups when appropriate, root cause analysis of all problems with follow-through to resolution.
- Communicate effectively with operations and technology partners on a regional or global basis.
- Primary point of contact for system support; coping with day to day issues that may arise.
- Undertake both individual assignments and participate in team collaboration activities.
- Citi established the regional Operations and Technology Centre in Singapore and this expansion effort is continuing in our technology teams. With reward and recognition based on performance merit, opportunities exist for staff with the ability and determination to have a rewarding career.
- You will gain significant experience of the advanced technologies used to run our Issuer business regionally and globally, giving you the vast exposure to new and existing methodologies and systems.
- Work-Life Balance - At Citi, we offer flexible work plans which give employees and managers the chance to meet personal and business needs allowing for alternative schedules to customary business hours.
- Experience of providing Level 2 Technical support would be an added advantage, but not essential.
- UNIX (AIX/ Linux) environment
- Databases - Oracle, Microsoft SQL.
- Familiar with batch(Autosys) schedulers
- Knowledge on Geneos ITRS monitoring would be an added advantage
- Bachelor's Degree