- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 15 déc. 17
Architect (Technology & Operations)
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Introduction 1 Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and ValuesWe are currently looking for Architect.
The successful applicant will perform the following:
- Designing technology solutions for Digital transformation of a Retail , Private and Wealth Management
- Led white labelled partnerships for both, API as a product
- Drive user journey workshops with external partners and business
- Led product scoping efforts with cross functional stakeholders e.g. business, risk/compliance control groups, external partners etc.
- Past experience of delivering an open banking API portal and sandbox
- Led the technical strategy and standardisation of APIs across different LOBs
- Collaboration with Fintechs and developer community to design integrated user experiences using various banking APIs
- Built a scalable and resilient cloud based architecture for the API platform
- Responsible for Solutioning, effort estimation and prioritization of products for technology delivery
- Co-ordination with scrum masters, project managers, dev leads for a successful delivery
- Change evangelist to increase API awareness and adoption of "API as a product" culture
Proposition 1 - A diverse culture
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...