Asset Servicing Oracle Developer
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Broadridge (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- 16 oct. 17 2017-10-16
A Market Leader in the provision of Financial Solutions to Global Markets is looking for an experienced Oracle PL /SQL developer to join the existing team based in Singapore, supporting a significant programme of work in the Asset Servicing domain. Candidates must be confident and self-motivated with excellent communication skills. Based in Singapore will provide detailed technical analysis, design, build and testing expertise to support the Global Asset Servicing IT Team
The developer will be responsible for:
- The development and enhancement of the corporate action processing system using Oracle 11g/12c PL/SQL
- The development of the supporting Oracle database and shell scripts
- The production of detailed technical analysis, robust design and development
- The production of technical specifications derived from functional specifications produced by the business analysis team
- The live support of the corporate action processing system, including investigative work, and user liaison – where required
- Definition and adherence to programming standards
- Unit and integration testing of developed code
- Peer Reviews of other developers code
- Must be able to participate in a culture of “knowledge sharing” within the development team globally
- Maintenance of application documentation
- Very strong and proven track record in Oracle 11g/12c SQL & PL/SQL design and development and implementation
- Expertise in database performance tuning
- Strong knowledge of Linux and scheduling management tools like Tivoli, Autosys
- Experience in working with middleware messaging applications like MQ
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and ability to coordinate with co-located teams to action items
- Strong internal relationship management skills – the team works across many areas of the organisation, the ability to relate to people and work in ad-hoc teams is critical.
- Self-starting team player, able to demonstrate initiative
- Ability to adopt a fact based approach to issue resolution
- Ability to prioritise, be flexible and respond to changing environments
- Experience in working in Agile development environment
- Good understanding of Corporate Actions processing and experience in building a corporate actions processing platform
- Strong working knowledge of C# / Java
- Knowledge of Source Control tools like Perforce or Git
- Knowledge of ATDD/BDD using Cucumber and Ruby
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."