Assistant Officer (8 Months Contract)
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Mizuho Bank
- 21 juil. 18 2018-07-21
Asia & Oceania Corporate Banking Department - Credit Coordination Section
Overview of Division/Department
Our Credit Coordination Section (CCS), a member of the Asia & Oceania Corporate Banking Department, coordinate with our overseas offices ("control office") to provide off-shore booking business to oversea clients. Hence, we work closely with control office, as well as relevant sections in Singapore such as legal, credit risk management, anti-money laundering, business administration, etc to ensure smooth process in Singapore.
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
Manage and process the offshore booking deal with the close collaboration with our Asian Oceania region including India. Major requirement is:
1. To liaise with Credit Risk Management team on credit related matters such as MAS grading, credit monitoring;
2. To liaise with Legal and business administration department on documentation related matters;
3. To liaise with compliance and Anti-Money Laundering team (including but not limit to customer due diligence (CDD) to ensure they comply with the requirements;
4. To liaise with back office in terms of operation matters.
Maintain good communication and relationship with the relevant stakeholders in Singapore as well as the relevant overseas office.
What you should have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Merticulous and ability to work to deadlines
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- Basic understanding of Corporate Banking Products will be an advantage