Assistant Relationship Manager
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd , Numéro de Licence EA : 94C3609
- 03 oct. 17 2017-10-03
Our client is expanding their front office team and is looking for an Assistant RM to support the team.
about the company
Our client is an international bank which has a long and established track record in Singapore.
about the job
This is a newly created headcount. Your daily responsibilities includes:
- Assist with account opening for clients
- Management of standard facility and security documentations, including the preparation, and execution of facility letters, security documents and any other standard documents required.
- Management of all facility activations, including the lodgment of completed documentation, the preparation of facility activation forms, and the following up to ensure that the limits are activated accordingly. Also to manage any further changes to the limits thereafter.
- Portfolio credit monitoring, including monitoring for receipt of financial reports, insurance policies in accordance with the facility conditions, and the testing of financial covenants imposed.
- Maintaining the overview of the documentation status, review due dates (for credit ratings, CDD amongst others); and monitoring the progress of credit review within the portfolio.
- Assist in the preparation reports on an adhoc basis as and when required.
skills and experience required
- At least 3 years of experience in a front office support function, with a reasonable level of trade finance product knowledge
- Strong knowledge of legal documentation, particularly in facility and security documentation
- Experience in credit monitoring and reporting
- Must possess a logical, pragmatic approach towards problem solving, good communication and interpersonal skills, strong team player
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Emily Liu at 65106505.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1111016 )