Assistant Relationship Manager
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- ALS Recruit , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8075
- 23 nov. 17 2017-11-23
Our client belongs to a leading financial holding group which offers a comprehensive range of products and services. They are seeking an individual to join their corporate banking team in Singapore.
Assisting the Senior Relationship Manager on the following -
- Maintain client relationship, business development and risk control with corporate and institutional clients.
- Develop new customer pipelines and actively expand institutional banking businesses to meet business targets
- Prepare credit applications; manage interview and filling the call memo as well as drafting the credit terms and conditions
- Keep abreast with industry development, economic and market conditions and conduct impact analysis on customers.
- Perform all administrative works associated with the portfolio in accordance with laid down procedures and on a timely basis, including customer credit investigation work, documentation, collection, loan disbursement, setting the terms and conditions of the approved credit facility and administer the follow-up management or other significant incident reporting and tracking.
- Asset portfolio management in accordance with the Bank’s internal guidelines and strategies.
- At least 5 years of credit analyst or/and assistant relationship manager experience.
- Robust financial and credit analytical skills.
- Strong credit knowledge of large as well as mid-sized Singapore and regional companies.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.