Assistant Vice President, Cards Usage and Loyalty - Customer Value Management
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 06 sept. 17
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Customer Value Management is vital in maintaining HSBC’s position as a provider of world-class retail banking and wealth management solutions, directing business development with a focus on customers. The team works to ensure the most appropriate pricing, products and promotions are directed to the most relevant customers, concentrating on building value, treating customers fairly and creating a superb customer experience.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Vice President, Cards Usage and Loyalty.
In this role, you will
- Develop and implement usage initiatives for credit and debit card.
- Identify cardholder usage patterns to devise better offers, monitor competitors' offerings to ensure relevance and competitiveness of product or programmes.
- Assist in defining and preparing marketing proposals and construct business case and marketing budget for endorsement and approvals.
- Negotiate for tie ups, fine tune mechanics and obtain valued offers to support the planned marketing initiatives.
- Track campaign results and evaluate programme effectiveness.
- Develop strategic alliances and relationships with merchants to increase visibility of Bank and add value to customer relationships on an ongoing basis.
- Contribute to overall branding and marketing communication.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Along with a relevant Degree, you should have solid years of relevant working experience.
- Related experience in a credit and debit cards background will be favorably considered.
- Besides being independent and self-motivated, you also possess excellent interpersonal skills, initiative, drive and creativity.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009QKW
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited