Assistant Vice President, Foreign Exchange Specialist - Business Banking
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 11 janv. 18 2018-01-11
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Through Business Banking our global network offers comprehensive support and services to businesses in the SME market. From expanding overseas to managing the cash and trade flows of an established enterprise, the Business Banking team of Relationship Managers and Product Specialists provides a range of end-to-end solutions designed to help small and large businesses reach their potential.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Vice President, Foreign Exchange Specialist.
In this role, you will
- To identify new customers to bank to increase penetration with core focus on Commercial Banking Corporation and Business Banking clients.
- To promote etreasury channels and products and capabilities of the dealing desk.
- To support clients in onboarding onto the eplatform and after Sales and system support
- Foreign Exchange Specialist will work closely with different departments and the relationship managers to embed foreign exchange products within the value chain. This includes education on Foreign exchange platforms and product availability
- Identify opportunities on risk management solutions and refer to relevant parties
- Foreign exchange execution with clients with adherence to General Manager supervisory and conduct guidelines
- Ensure adherence to all relevant Risk policies, Audit and Compliance standards
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Degree holder with prior experience foreign exchange will be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Cohesive team player with a positive can do attitude
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A76K
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited