Assistant / Vice President, Cyber Security Services (CSS)
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- TechBridge Market Holdings HK
- 17 janv. 18 2018-01-17
Our client, a global leader in testing and certification, is seeking an Assistant/Vice President, Cyber Security Service for a full time role based in Singapore.
The candidate will be part of the newly set up Cyber Security Services (CSS) Team and responsible to drive business across ASEAN for a broad range of enterprise IT security solutions and advisory services. This includes incident analysis and reporting, risk management and mitigation, implementation of cyber security controls, consultancy for data protection and training. The incumbent will report to the Head of ASEAN for Business Assurance Services who is based in Singapore.
- Provide and align overall strategic direction of the CSS business in the ASEAN region towards Business Assurance 2025 vision
- Conceptualize, develop and lead in executing go-to-market strategies including market and customer segmentation, identifying & targeting opportunities & trends as well as portfolio positioning
- Build-up a sustainable CSS team and be responsible for the overall CSS business development and sales initiatives
- Collaborate with relevant business units in ASEAN and our strategic partners in project negotiation, pricing strategies and project realisation where applicable.
- Drive new partnerships or business alliances to develop and accelerate growth of new services, markets and key accounts in ASEAN. Collaborate with other departments to identify synergies and support clients.
- Monitor, review and analyse project progression to maximise the financial and business performance
- Build, strengthen and optimize relationships with clients, prospects and partners
- At least a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent qualifications
- Possess 10 years of consulting experience in cyber / IT security from Banking, Financial services and Insurance industries. A minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management.
- Established track records in sales or business development and managing key accounts in ASEAN market
- Proven experience of managing different aspects of cyber risk associated controls
- Experience with PCI DSS compliance will be beneficial
- Dynamic self-starter who is versatile with sound business judgment and possess broad cross-cultural and market exposure with strong networks
- Target-driven personality but with high level of diplomacy to influence management and decision makers
- Willing to travel within Asia Pacific occasionally