Associate/Senior Associate - Agency Services (Corporate & Investment Banking)
- Base salary + Variable Bonuses
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 12 déc. 17 2017-12-12
A Global Bank is looking for an experienced candidate to join their dynamic team as part of their business expansion plan. The successful candidate can look forward to an attractive remuneration package and benefits.
Roles & Responsiblities:
- Coordinate and work closely with Front Office, In house legal and external lawyers, clients, banks, in ensuring ongoing deal processes and smooth deal execution
- Ensure condition precedent fulfillment process and documents stipulated in the Agreement are received timely and meet requirements
- Timely distribution of information undertaking requirement such as financials, compliance certificates, asset appraisals, insurance etc. to syndicate lenders.
- Facilitate and coordinate on each utilization requests which will include calculation of the lenders’ pro-rated funding amount, rate-fixing, collection of loan proceeds and actual loan disbursement between Lenders and Borrower.
- Co-ordinate rollovers, repayments and receipt/distribution of Arrangement Fees, Upfront Fees, Commitment Fees etc between Borrower and Lenders.
- Coordinate with loan administration team in respect to the monitoring of the loan proceeds and distribution of payments/funds to the relevant parties.
- Monitor loan movements, ensure principal repayment and loan interest are received on due dates for distribution to lenders.
- Arrange and facilitate meetings or conference calls with the relevant parties if so required.
- Handle administrative tasks including the preparation of reports and agency support.
- Recognized Bachelor's degree
- Candidates should have at least 3 – 5 years of relevant working experience
- Candidates with loan agency & documentation experience in structured financing related deals will be advantageous
- Possess excellent communication skills to manage internal & external stakeholders
- Multi-tasker and good time management
- Team player
Interested candidates please send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this opportunity is not relevant to you at this moment, it will be great if you could pass on this great opportunity to your peers/friends who might be suitable for the role. Thank you!
EA Personnel EA Reg: Teo Li Li (R1110631)