Associate - Real Estate Portfolio Management
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 23 janv. 18
Are you detail oriented? Are you passionate about Real Estate? Are you experienced in critically analyze ideas and proposals? We are looking for someone to:
• take the lead on writing and preparing all client monthly and quarterly reports
• maintain and improve portfolio models for existing mandates
• create new model portfolios and presentations for new business initiatives
• support Portfolio Managers with real estate analysis, portfolio management attribution, and performance calculations
• track and review performance of each mandate and the underlying investments in the Asia Pacific regions
• assist in underwriting private equity real estate funds in the region (this entails bottom up real estate analysis of all property types and top down economic analysis of the markets)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
The Multi-Manager Real Estate team runs various mandates and products totaling c. $10.0 billion in equity commitments and expects to grow significantly and rapidly over the next few years as demand for its products and services increases. These mandates are invested mainly in unlisted direct real estate funds with the potential for including property derivatives and securities. The existing mandates are primarily global with a select few regionally focused mandates. Reflecting the growth in the work now being experienced, a new position has been created within the team to assist with reporting, financial/real estate analysis, and management of real estate fund investments across the APAC region. Initially, the main priority for the post-holder will be to take over the reporting responsibilities, fund analysis models, and our databases. Our models are proprietary and assist in fund selection, but are also used for presentational purposes. During this process, it is expected that the post-holder will become familiar with the funds and their management. New financial models may be required to be developed to assist with due diligence exercises.
Your experience and skills
• 2+ years of experience in the real estate, real asset, or private equity business with the majority of this time spent in analyst roles
• past experience in commercial real estate investments, real assets, private equity, and/or portfolio/fund management
• additional language skills in Japanese or Chinese (preferred)
• outstanding analytical and communication skills (the ability to critically analyze ideas and proposals is key to this post!)
• excellent modeling and spread-sheeting skills
• strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• a Bachelor's degree or international equivalent; CFA, CAIA, or CIPM preferred
• detail oriented and self-motivated and be willing to be judged on results
• proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.