Associate, Business Support (1 year contract)
- Singapour, Singapore
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- National Bank of Abu Dhabi P.J.S.C. Singapore Branch
- 16 nov. 17 2017-11-16
First Gulf Bank (FGB) and National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) have merged, establishing the largest bank in the UAE with $183 billion in assets. NBAD opened its international representative office in Singapore in May 2007, and in August 2009 it was upgraded to a Wholesale Branch, offering a full suite of world class financial products and services. The Singapore Branch serves as the Bank’s regional office in Asia Pacific, providing financial services to both companies as well as financial institutions, and also seeks to leverage on the trade corridor spanning from Asia to the Middle East and Africa.
- Management of SWIFT RMA activation.
- Management of the reception, receive and direct visitors and clients.
- Handle customer’s general enquiries over the phone.
- Handle requests for information and data.
- Prepare written responses to routine enquiries.
- Maintain register of incoming and outgoing correspondences (including sorting and distribution).
- Handle printing and dispatching of customer statement.
- Liaise with Building Management and vendors on maintenance of office premises.
- Assist with internal communication programmes.
- Handle requisition and monitoring of office stationeries.
- Assist in the scheduling and coordination of meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers and supervisors.
- Assist in the sourcing and arrangement of venues for employees and corporate events.
- Undertake ad-hoc duties as assigned by Manager.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Degree in related discipline with at least 5 years of experience in similar capacity.
- Meticulous, be highly organized, and capable of providing quick turnaround support in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience developing presentations and report is a plus.
- Exhibit high level of professionalism and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written), good telephone manner, customer-centric focus.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications.
- Self-motivated, proactive, ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, confidence working with senior people.
- Ability to perform under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Must be flexible and able to manage a constantly changing schedule and adapt to various working conditions.
- Positive attitude towards changes and process improvement.
- Assist and perform with adhoc tasks/ projects as required