- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 20 nov. 17
Associate, CTA Industries
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
The Commodity Traders & Agriculture (CTA) team has been recently added under the General Industries group (GIG) to provide industry expertise and insight to our clients including idea generation, developing acquisition and disposal strategies, creating innovative financing and risk management solutions
The team will work in close collaboration with GAMs and Product Partners to bring industry expertise and product capabilities together in a coordinated manner to facilitate value creation for our clients
The scope of the role includes working closely with the Senior CTA Industry bankers providing support for the transactions and various strategic initiatives for the CTA business.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Work closely with the CTA Industry and coverage Bankers across the globe in ideation, facilitate in credit approvals and drive revenue growth.
* Collaborating with the GAMs, Product Partners and Risk in identifying opportunities and areas of growth for the CTA business in the Bank across the globe
* Formulating a consistent and a global view across various commodity sectors for Risk as well as Business Account Plans
* Providing industry specific inputs including deal structure, risks and mitigants and business outlook for various transactions including research and analysis of markets and sub-sectors.
* Research and financial analysis of companies based on company information, research reports, and other information sources
Qualifications and Skills
* Strong analytical and communication skills
* Solid financial evaluation and Excel abilities
* Deal experience and understanding of Product capabilities of the Bank to help identify business opportunities and associated risks is favourable
* Self-confident person with a high level of drive, dedication, pride and exceptional attention to detail and ability to excel in both team and self-directed settings
* Ability to manage multiple deliverables in a timely and effective manner
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 02/12/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.