- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 20 nov. 17
Associate Director - COBAM Performance Improvement
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
Responsible for driving productivity, efficiency and NTB TAT performance management for the COBAM and CET globally.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
1. Lead productivity and efficiency agenda for COBAM and CET Globally. Establish and monitor key performance indicators to ensure COBAM productivity objectives are met
2. Support budget planning for COBAM and CET Globally
3. Lead the New to Bank TAT initiative globally.
4. Create and maintain capacity models for COBAM Globally
5. Regular senior management updates on productivity
6. Support productivity improvement initiatives
7. Volume and efforts forecasting for future years
Qualifications and Skills
- Min. 5 years' experience in banking industry and AML/ KYC
- Banking operations experience, specifically in change management process
- Highly independent and self-motivated; can progress on objectives with minimal supervision
- Highly organized & meticulous; good eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to make good / sound decisions and use independent judgement
- Ability to synthesize and summarize information from multiple sources
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly in Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Visio)
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure; strong time management skills
- Adaptable to a highly dynamic work environment
- Capability to progress multiple tasks / projects simultaneously; strong ownership of tasks assigned
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills
- Degree or diploma qualified with a preference in a Business or Technology discipline
- Ability to think laterally and outside the box
- Experience in project management and driving process improvement and change initiatives is a plus
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 29/11/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.