- Singapour, Singapore
- CDD, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 07 déc. 17
Associate Director, Change and Delivery, FCRMP (12 Months Direct Contract)
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Associate Director, Change and Delivery, FCRMP (12 Months Direct Contract)
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation and review of business, functional and non-functional requirements and specifications
- Work with Workstream Leads and Programme Manager to develop requirements and benefits traceability matrixes
- Support technology and process change by working with GNS Programme Team and supporting functions
- Analyze large data sets and undertake data mapping and validation
- Undertake business process mapping and re-engineering
- Prepare and coordinate testing activities with a focus on the UAT
- Offer subject matter expertise, drawing on FCC networks, professional qualifications and experience
- Ensure effective escalation within the Bank
- Analyse comprehensive impact of financial crime related regulatory matters on the business area and its operations under coverage.
- Ensure that key changes (to laws, rules, regulations) are communicated and cascaded (in region/country), in coordination with group communications.
- Support relevant stakeholders to make decisions based on current and possible future policies, practices, and trends.
- Providing FCC oversight for GNS RT Project roll out in all the countries.
- Provide advice to relevant stakeholders on compliance with Group standards relating to Global Name Screening.
- Work with the GNS Programme Manager and Workstream Lead to identify and manage intra-Programme and external dependencies
- Work across the FCC, ITO and systems/markets/segments to identify the risks from GNS implementation and steps to mitigate them
- Maintain oversight of risk mitigating action plans.
- Apply Group and FCC policies and processes (AML surveillance, client screening, risk assessment) to manage risks.
- Make recommendations (and/or implement) to relevant stakeholders on possible risk management responses to identified risks and/or findings of concerns from investigations.
- Assess risks arising from products / segments / geographies / customers / transactions.
- Inform senior management and relevant regulators of serious regulatory breaches (or where risk tolerances have been breached) and ensure that actions are taken quickly to remediate and/or activities are ceased.
- Advise relevant stakeholders on outcomes of AML, Sanctions and ABC risks identification and assessment methodologies.
- Provide intelligence (to internal forums) on specific clients, client-types and emerging risk typologies.
- Provide intelligence inputs to support calibration of bank's Risk Methodologies (including aggregate client risk, product risk and country risk assessments)
Regulatory & Business conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the Business Banking Distribution business to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Operation of Financial Markets; Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- CB/ CIB Business Users & ITO.
- Retail Banking Business Users & ITO.
- Private Banking Business Users & ITO.
- Business Banking Business Users & ITO.
- Vendor & Non Clients
- Head FCSU Screening.
- Head Legal & Compliance ITO & Business
- Group Operation Risk
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of business analysis experience in financial services industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to express business requirements and specifications
- Strong problem solving skills to understand the problem and develop a solution
- Advanced data analysis skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to deliver results through both local and off-shored team members
- Experience with KYC, Customer Due Diligence, Name and Transaction Screening
- Experience in implementing screening/filtering solution such as Detica and FircoSoft
- Understanding of core banking systems and interfaces
Take the Lead
Compliance Policies and Standards
Compliance Review and FCC Assurance
Surveillance (including Screening and Monitoring)
Compliance Risk Assessment