- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 04 nov. 17
Associate Director, GB PMO
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.The Portfolio Management Office ("PMO") supports the Portfolio Review Committee ("PRC") to improve delivery of projects, programs and portfolios in line with policy and standards. It performs portfolio management with the objective of increasing the predictability of project delivery, increasing visibility on status and maximising the benefits from investments.
Key responsibilities for the PMO include portfolio reporting, project governance, projects health checks, PM support/enablement/training, demand management, resource management and benefits management in support of the PRC framework.
This role will report to Head of Global Banking PMO and deliver the PMO remit
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement and enforce Project Management Standards.
- Maintain the portfolio governance framework in which projects operate. Projects include major change programmes across regulatory, process improvement, obsolescence, digitalization, core platforms and enhancement themes. It is a role focused on Business deliverables, not an IT focused role.
- Pre-approve PEDs and other submissions prior to tabling at PRCs. Highlight areas of concerns or improvement to the PRC for decisions.
- Act as secretariat for the PRC. Support the Group PRC including papers, agendas and action points.
- Face off to Operational Risk and Internal Audit.
- Support the Project Review Committee (PRC) in its governance of its portfolio of projects over their lifecycle.
- Perform systematic portfolio reviews and project health checks to ensure time, scope, resources and cost are tracked and reported accurately and consistently across the investment portfolio.
- Track and communicate progress on all programme and project activity in conjunction with Project Managers across the investment portfolio.
- Provide an overview of identified risk factors and ensure proper mitigation actions are planned and executed
- Improve the predictability of project delivery and avoid common project related issues.
- Perform project policy control monitoring.
- Ensure qualitative reporting - consolidated and delivered to the Senior Management.
- Perform project demand management including pipeline views.
- Ensure independent periodical review of Program/ Project financials.
- Drive the enhancement of project infrastructure including usage and accuracy of data in Clarity and other Project Management tools.
- Design and implement standard tools and templates in support of the project governance framework.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5-7 years of PMO and project experience in large complex organizations with relevant Project Management qualification (such as PMP, CAPM etc).
- Experience in rolling out standards, performing training and influencing compliance.
- Experience with demand management and benefits management.
- Strong understanding of project excellence.
- Developed views on what works and what does not.
- Experience in upgrading standards over time and guiding the use of standard tools to improve efficiency
- Excellent communications and presentation skills with ability to adjust communication styles depending on type of target audience.
- Ability to engage with a wide variety of stakeholders including senior management - COOs, senior business staff, project managers and technology.
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 18 Nov 2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.